Arauwiel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enekai's Charries (WIP)

Enekai Moriarty

Enekai's Charries (WIP) Empty Enekai's Charries (WIP)

Post by Enekai Moriarty Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Okay, so this is eventually going to hold most of my charries.  I do have a charahub for them, but I don't feel like looking it up, and I think I may change some things about them for this RP. (:

Anywho.....

Name:Shamir
    Species: Western
    Sex: Male
    Appearance:
    Shamir is a long creature, being more than 10 feet from tip of snout to tail. His wingspan is about 16 feet, as each wing is about 8 feet. His body is fairly thin, and he has long muscular but slender legs. His head is adorned with a pair of graceful horns, and has a few small horns on his jaw. Finally, he has jagged spines going down his back.
    Shamir’s hide is of a midnight blue with a cream underbelly. He has onyx stripes going down his back, each going to the halfway mark of his body. His paws and the underside of his wings are a chocolate brown. On his face, he has the onyx stripes on his cheeks, and his eyes are of a bright Golden. His barbed tail is cream and chocolate in color
    (Ref coming soon)
    Personality (optional):
    (Still being roughed out) Shamir can be a grumpy one, but he can be kind if he wishes to be, and if he likes you. He is determined and can loose his patience with people easily. Shamir is also very clever and enjoys learning, especially anything about Dragons and their Kin. He is also very quiet, but will speak his mind with no end if someone talks of a topic he knows much about, or if he wants his opinion to be heard.
    Any Additional Info (optional): Ummm... I think of something..

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:55 am