Arauwiel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entering Beta and Beginning RP

Ahadi
    Ahadi
    Admin

Entering Beta and Beginning RP Empty Entering Beta and Beginning RP

Post by Ahadi Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Entering Beta and Beginning RP

I want to say a thank you to all of our members for coming here the first few weeks. It's been a rough start, but we're finally ready to get rolling!

Arauwiel has officially entered it's beta stage. This means we are in the process of constructing the site, the world, and other attributes along with it. Pages will be created and edited as fast as we're able. The priority are the geography pages, species, and lore. Other will come in time. At times, this may result in half-finished pages or areas. Please have patience with the staff members who are working on them. Unfortunately, we are human and have lives to deal with.

RP will also be starting as well! A post has been made in the Plot Roleplay / Main Storyline category.All RP about the main plot will be posted on the same topic and it will be replaced every month to avoid getting too long. Information on the Side Quests forum will be coming soon, 1x1 RP is open, and General Boards will be available soon as well . Please remember to use the plot discussion boards when discussing plots for RP and/or what to do in them to keep clutter out of OOC! The main RP thread it will be temporarily locked in order to give members a day to read it, prepare their characters, and a starting post.

On this time only, staff members will go first to set forth a proper formatting and RP standard. Keep in mind this is a one-time only deal and in the future, it will automatically be expected that users participate. There is no posting order, but please allow other users to post before replying. It's not the 1x1 boards and you will be allowed to interact with all characters in the RP should you choose. No character is immortal or a god; each one will have flaws and power-playing/god modding will not be allowed. Arauwiel is set up to be a quality fantasy roleplay. I want to achieve this on the first go without much hassle if possible and I would appreciate your help in doing so.

For the main plot, we will have humans coming in. If you want RP a human, PM me and we can discuss your character. I need to make sure you understand the conflict before we permit it. Once the RP progresses, humans will become an open and free species.

Speaking of the forums, the Suggestion boards have been created! I strongly encourage users to use, abuse, and debate all over them. All your suggestions will be listened to and considered. The roleplay itself is still a developing world and we're relying on the members to help us build it. Any input, advice, or opinion you may have helps us improve a little bit more. Over time, all those little bits add up to a lotta bits. We want a lotta bits.

Massive thanks to Akayana for her marvelous work on the site banner and to Raistas for his stunning intro on the RP post.

A shout-out to all you for Valentine's Day! I can't give you anything special, but do know if stalking wasn't illegal, I'd stalk you all down and give you the hugs and thanks you deserve. Alas, you shall have to receive your eHugs and eThanks through my computer screen.

Keep in mind our inboxes are always open to suggestions, comments, concerns, or questions you may have!

Thanks!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:32 am